Saturday, February 4, 2012

Milestone: Baby Teeth

A few weeks ago Owen's first little tooth popped through. Since then its neighbor also came out, but I haven't been able to get a picture of them until now.


There they are! :) 
I refer to them as his little toofers .... hope he doesn't think thats what they should be called.

He's been more and more interested in what we are doing, like:
eating, drinking, and brushing our teeth
He grabs at our cups, forks, and tooth brushes and opens his mouth real wide like he wants to do it too. And now he can start!


This is his first time brushing his teeth. He was so happy to have his very own tooth brush. I hope he is always this excited (or even willing) to participate in good hygiene. 

I love watching him grow and change. Before I know it he'll be to mature to just hang out with mommy all day, so I'll try to take advantage of these times while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment